As an effort to improve air quality, the Jakarta Environment Agency is scheduled to expand free emission tests in the capital on March 12 - April 11, 2019.
"This is open for public. For today we open the service in the West Jakarta Mayor office," disclosed Jakarta Environment Agency Acting Head, Djafar Muchlisin, Tuesday (3/12).
He explained that the Emission Test Goes to Office and Mall will be held at 8 AM - 3 PM. In the service, four test equipments are provided for gasoline-fueled vehicles and the other two are for diesel-fueled vehicles.
There will also be socialization about Android-based e-emission test applications to vehicle owners, which aim to make them more concerned about the environment.
Here are schedules of emission test service in the capital;
- ITC Cempaka Mas Grosir on March 12
- Puri Kembangan Shopping Center on March 13
- Daan Mogot Mall on March 14
- Central Jakarta Mayor Office on March 19
- MGK Mega Kemayoran on March 20
- South Jakarta Mayor Office on March 26
- Transmart Cilandak on March 27
- Carefour Lebak Bulus on March 28
- North Jakarta Mayor Office on April 2
- Artha Gading Mall on April 4
- Berikat Nusantara Cakung Area on April 5
- East Jakarta Mayor Office on April 9
- PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (JIEP) on April 10, and
- Tamini Square Mall on April 11
Source: Berita Jakarta