A number of sidewalks, which spread in five cities, will be revitalized in the near future. For each region, each of the two regions has been determined.
"Especially for Central and South Jakarta, its revitalization is categorized as Regional Strategic Activities which will spend Rp 175 billion," expressed Jakarta Bina Marga Agency Head, Hari Nugroho, Tuesday (3/19).
Here is a list of cities, which will run sidewalk revitalization;
1. Central Jakarta
- Senen area, including Jalan Kramat Raya until Jalan Senen Raya
- Cikini area, including Jalan Cikini Raya, Jalan Pegangsaan Timur, Jalan Pegangsaan Barat, Jalan Pangeran Diponegoro, and Jalan Raden Saleh Raya
2. South Jakarta,
- Kemang area, including Jalan Kemang Raya
- Kuningan until Tebet area, including Jalan Prof Dr Satrio and Jalan Casablanca
3. North Jakarta
- Sunter area, including Jalan Danau Sunter Selatan, Jalan Sunter Jaya, Jalan Sunter Jaya 1
- Penjaringan, including Jalan Jembatan Tiga.
4. West Jakarta
- Grogol area, including Jalan Prof Dr Latumenten
- Tomang area, including Jalan Tomang Raya
5. East Jakarta
- Jatinegara area, including Jalan Otto Iskandardinata
- Cililitan area, including Jalan Mayjen Sutoyo.
"We've prepared Rp 35 billon for North Jakarta and 25 billion for West Jakarta and East Jakarta," he told.
Eventually each sidewalk would be widened from 1.5 meters to 4 meters.
"This project will be carried out in the forthcoming May," he said.
Source: Berita Jakarta